title="Cheddon Fitzpaine Parish Council in Somerset">

News  »  Report Mud or Flooding on the Road

   Report Mud or Flooding on the Road    December 14, 2016

Somerset County Council are responsible for dealing with Mud on the road or Flooding,  if you spot an area where there is currently mud on the road,  you can report it by following this link



[+ go back...]